Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

A full week!



As we only have 18 more days of school it seems to me that the crazy factor is growing daily. Today we spent the whole morning working on our Spring Play at the church that we are borrowing for the performance. I hope that it comes together, the kids have worked hard but they are struggling. Also we have had chaos when it comes to the timing of things. It seems that the priority levels for some are different then they are for others. Is it just me or if you have a different priority than others that you not try to force your priorities on others? I don't get the selfishness of others.

I had to sub for another teacher today as well. I wish that people would call in sick sooner so that other don't have to pick up their slack. Its' been crazy at OPA this week.

My kids are great! Janea is working hard to finish the SPARKS book that she has this year! Jaron is still working on potty training. I am trying to finish the year strong so I can focus some quality "Mom" time with them this summer. I am trying to think of some fun things for us to do that won't cost a ton of money! I am looking forward to playing outside, going to the pool, and just hanging out with my kids! One of the definite perks to being a teacher!

Well, that's it for now. The kids and I are getting ready for AWANA!

2 comments:

Blessed Mommy said...

oh my WORD... ERIN.. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that pic of your daughter. She is so beautiful (same face, but SOOOO much bigger) WOW!! How great is the Internet??

E and K said...

I knew I went into teaching for some reason! Summers with my (future) kids undisturbed!