Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Hide em in my Heart

"I'm gonna take God's promises and hide them in my heart! So I won't forget I'm going to hide them in my heart! I'm gonna take God's promises and hide them in my heart, hide em in my heart"...sung to a nice tune...

Tonight at AWANA I talked about Psalm 119 and the verse about Hiding God's Word in our hearts that we might not sin. I love the fact that AWANA has kids memorize the Word of God. It's so important! I still remember countless verses that I have memorized through the years and I am able to recall them when I need too.

It's my goal this year in AWANA to stress the importance of hiding the Word of God in our hearts. It's so important to have that foundation!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That song is being sung here in the Philippines. I think it is my favorite one on the CD.

Ragan and Heather said...

who sings that song and where can I get it? Thanks!