Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Back to School Fun Night

Last night we took the kids to the Back to School Fun Night at their school. We had a good time playing the little carnival games and watching the teachers get all wet in the soak tank...I'm so glad it wasn't me! I also got the opportunity to talk with Janea's teacher about how she is doing and some of the things that may be in store for her this year. I am really impressed with how together, friendly and all around caring Mrs. Ballinger is. As we were at a booth, the Focus room teacher congratulates Janea on being chosen to be on the Student Council...which I didn't know...I had gotten home from work just minutes before we left for the School Activity. She is now going to run for President of the Student Council.
My baby is growing up so fast. I can't believe how much more mature she is and they way that she is starting to grow up and become much more aware of things around her. She still has her issues and attitudes but I am starting to see a much different side of Janea. She definitely is a leader and it's nice to see her get opportunites to use and develop those skills. I'm so Proud of her!

No comments: