Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2009

A Song, a Store, and a Stupid Computer

Yesterday, I needed to get a song to sing this morning in church. The whole family loaded up the car and off to Mardel we went to buy a track for me, some student council poster stuff for Janea and some classroom stuff. I picked the song "How Can I Keep From Singing" that Chris Tomlin sings. This song has ministered to me greatly and I enjoyed singing it this morning.

We also needed lunch stuff, so since we were in Overland Park we decided to stop at Costco to get the items we needed. I'm very proud of us since we didn't spend as much as we usually spend and only got the things that we really needed. We then stopped at CiCi's pizza for dinner since in September kids eat free with a complete adult purchase.

When we got home I decided to work on getting us a new cell phone plan and get all ready to purchase and it won't let me...I don't know why it won't but now we have to head to the Cell phone store today to work on getting new phones....grrr...such a pain. It'll be good to have new phones but it really is a pain in the bottom! So one busy day of our weekend down, another busy day to go and then back to the regular week.

No comments: