Pages

Monday, July 9, 2007

Okay, for some reason I can't write a title to this post and it's bugging me! Well, now that I am done complaining. I have to say that I am sad that Summer vacation is already almost half done. I am now back to putting in major hours for my job. I am writing this website for my classroom for next year and it is taking me forever! If you would like to check it out the address is www.geocities.com/elj377. So I am spending at least 2 hours a day working on it and I feel like it just isn't happening fast enough!!! Seems like there should be a least one more complete month to summer so that I can get my stuff done before the first day of school!!!!

On a different note. I spent all afternoon cleaning my room and I hate steam cleaners for carpets. When you empty them it takes like an hour to get the whole thing all back together!!!

Good thing though--V-ball tonight--Lost first game--won second game--made amazing dive hit the ball over the net and then I dived again and got the ball back for my team so we could score two points to win!!! That never happens usually I dive and miss the ball or I dive and hit the ball in entirely the wrong direction!!! GO ME! GO TEAM!!

1 comment:

Eryka said...

I'm sad that summer vacation is almost over too! I returned to my room today and I felt overwhelmed with the list of stuff I know I need to do before school starts in September! Boo!