Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Beautiful Easter Weekend

Friday the weather was fabulous!  So we took the kids to the park and walked the track around!  It was a great day for some exercise!
 Jayden and Jaron enjoyed playing on the equipment at the park too!  Janea and Dan walked while the boys played and then we all walked together!

 Saturday we went to my parents house and dyed Easter eggs!  Jayden loved it and we had fun hanging out with my parents and sister!  



 Sunday we enjoyed a wonderful morning at church and then the family came over for Easter dinner and birthday cake as Jayden turns 2 very soon!  I didn't get pics today since I didn't have sufficient memory!  Mom took a bunch and as soon as I get them I will add them to the post!

Very thankful for a time of family fun and refreshment!

No comments: