Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

One load at a Time....

It's slow going, this moving process. I am trying to get it all done and just be moved in but with Dan's crazy work schedule and two crazy kids it's still not done. So basically I go to the old house pack up enough stuff to fill up the truck and then I come back to the new place and unpack it all. It's also in the 90's right now here in good old Missouri so it's extremely hot at the old place and I only have the energy for one load at a time...since it's just me! Hopefully this weekend Dan and I will get the rest of the stuff here so we can just totally move in. I'll be glad to be completely done!

I have pictures of some of our craziness but I packed the camera cord and I forgot which box I put it in so I have to find that soon.

No comments: