Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Reverse Nesting

Usually you find yourself tyring to get the house super clean before you have the baby.  Well, I did that but I felt so terrible at times I didn't get as much done as I wanted to.  Then with a newborn in the house I simply didn't have the energy to get things accomplished the way I wanted too.  Now Jayden is almost 3 months old and I know i have a limited amount of time to get the house more baby proof than it is now I'm kinda re nesting.  Only now I'm doing it with the purpose of having the house more baby proof.  Today I accomplished the following in the kitchen.  Here's the before:        
                                                                     And the after
                                                                                 Before
                                                                               After
I really feel like I accomplished something today!  It really is a good feeling!

No comments: