Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A Day in the Life...

My life is so different than what it was a year ago and I like it. Last year I was working, had just moved into a new house with Dan's family and was adjusting to a new school year and situation.
This year, I am looking for a new job, living in a new house with just the 4 of us and adjusting to being at home without the kiddos. It's weird yet productive.

I have gotten more organized! I am getting more organized! I will be more organized...my new mantra! I have decided that since I have extra time I can devote more time to making this year of Sparks be the best it can be! I didn't have a great year last year and I am determined to do better! It's nice to have the time to do that!

My dad is my hero again...came and jumped the truck for me and got it going which Dan and I tried to do but couldn't! YEAH DAD!

I did hear back from the school and they requested my transcripts and seemed super positive so I am optimistic...still need official word but I am feeling pretty good about it!

So I am off to tidy the living room and then off to bed for me! The school bus comes early round these parts!

No comments: