Pages

Saturday, August 23, 2008

So Glad its the Weekend

It's been a long week at the Jonathan's! School started this week and we have been dealing with getting up earlier, getting dressed and getting out the front door. The bus stop is just across the street from the house and so it's not a hardship to get to but getting the kiddos out the door can be a hassle.

Jaron had a good week until Friday...then he got sent to the safe seat and buddy room. So we got a note home and he has homework, so that is something to do this weekend. Dan and I went to the grocery store and bought him a surprise but since he hadn't had a good day, we have delayed in giving it too him...hopefully he will earn it next week!

Janea is enjoying being back at school. Her school work looks way to easy for her but hopefully she will continue to enjoy it and not become a problem either!

I am still adjusting to being home all by myself during the day...and then at night with just the kids. I still haven't heard from the school I interviewed at and I am getting anxious. This weekend I will continue to work on finding a new job.

Dan is thinking he may need to find a day job since he is missing the kids and the challenges that go along with them not being at the same school as me!

So life is busy but good. I am thankful for my family and looking forward to everything this school year has ahead of us.

No comments: