Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

The Final Days of Summer

The Final Days of Summer are upon us.  Kids go back to school on Wednesday.  They need to go back to school.  They are at that point where the only things they can think of doing is annoying the tar out of each other and being mean. 

Today was a chore day...or lets finish projects...and we're about half way done.

I heard back from one of the 2 jobs I interviewed for 2 weeks ago and I didn't get it...they do want to keep my info on file so there is hope but its still very discouraging.  I had such a good time at the interview that I could totally see myself working there and being part of the team.

Baby J had an atypical day...3 naps today.  A morning nap for 2 hours an early afternoon nap for 2 hours and a late afternoon nap for an hour.  Really hoping he still sleeps tonight...Sunday's are hard on him and that means his naps get thrown off on Sundays.

Well, that's what's up with us and all...busy week and busy schedules ahead!

No comments: