Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

Hello? Anyone still here?

I have been away from the old blog for over a month.  Wow!  I have always posted at least once a month and I didn't post at all in the month of May.   And I realized I do miss blogging.  My life has changed though I don't find myself with the time I used to have to both read the blogs of others and update mine the way I once did.  I blame the addition of another child, a full time job, a husband who works the same shift as me and just the busyness of life. 
I've been thinking about what I want to blog about and I think I will use it now for pictures and other things that are important in our life and leave the mundane stuff for awhile.  I'm also not going to be as whiny...you don't need to read about my ups and downs...I may also address topics that are important to me and post fun projects that I do in my preschool class as a tool to one help me remember and help other teachers who may need help.

So here's what is up with us:

SUMMER...but not a break from school. I am working Monday-Thursday while the kids are in summer school and we get 3 day weekends.  So we will get to swim and have fun at the pool on the weekends and be busy with school during the week.

WALKING...Jayden is full on walking, almost running and getting into EVERYTHING! 

TODDLERDOM...boy I forgot what life with a toddler is like.  WOW! It's crazy at our house...Jayden is a busy boy, a screamy boy, a give me what I want or I will throw a fit boy, a fun boy, needs his routine boy and I am working on adapting life to fit around his routine rather than the other way around....otherwise we are all frustrated at the end of the day.

VACATION...we are not taking a true vacation but the big kids are going camping with their grandparents and Dan and I are going to hang out with them and get away for an overnight.  It will be good!

So that's a brief update...will post pictures soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to have you back!