Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Praises and Prayers

"Praise God"

"Rejoice in the Lord Always"

"Praise ye the Lord"

I've been reminded in my devos lately that I need to praise God...even when I don't always feel like it....so I am going to that!

#1: My car is fixed! I have driven it today and the belt stayed on!

#2: The weather is gorgeous...windy yet gorgeous and we can play outside!

#3: My God is bigger than any problem facing me!

#4: I have great people in my church and the Lord is doing mighty things!

We also are to pray without ceasing and to make our requests known to God. A few requests:

#1: Wisdom for Dan and I: decisions regarding jobs for both him and I

#2: Finding the right financing

#3: That our children come to know the Lord at a young age and fully rely on HIM!

#4: That my car keeps its belts on for the rest of the school year!

No comments: