Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Some Interesting Numbers

Hey I teach math so I did some thinking today....

It's 1136 miles from Kansas City to Williamsburg Virginia!

It's an hour flight to Chicago then a 1-2 hour trip to Washington D.C.

It's a 3 hour drive(give or take) from D.C to Williamsburg

It's 6 students and 6 parents in a 15 passenger van for quite awhile.

It's 2nd-4th graders opportunity to experience history and the cool things about our nation!

It's my 7 year olds first real plane trip...being under 2 doesn't count!

It's my first time seeing sites in D.C. since I was 7 years old myself. I haven't been there for 24 years! Do the math to figure out how old I am!

It's the first time Daddy and Jaron have spent 36 hours straight together without Mommy being there to help!

I will be chaperoning for 47 straight hours! (Except for when I was a camp counselor I think that is the longest time I have ever been a chaperone)!

I have 1 all-powerful God, lots of praying friends and I know that everything will work out!

1 comment:

E and K said...

Wow. You are one devoted teacher. I have to say, I'm pretty sure I would not be willing to do that! I'm sure the kids learned a lot and had a great time!