Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2008

This week

It's been a rather long week for me. Not a terrible week but not a good week either but just one of those weeks that is long.

Monday:
I got my car fixed...or told that it doesn't need fixing its just old.
I had a CEC meeting at church
I had a staff meeting at school
A very long day

Tuesday:
A long day at school, plus trying to update my resume and everything as I am now officially job hunting since our March knowing date has long come and gone...oh well!
Long evening at home too, the kids were arguing, the other family was being stressful...just a long day!
Plus added stress of this being Tax Day...so everyone at work was just a little out of sorts!

Wednesday:
Long day at work, on Wednesday I fill in at the front desk and this one was just one where I couldn't figure out a good rhythm..I was away from my desk and my room with the resources I use and I just wasn't productive today.
Wednesday Night was AWANA, and before that I took the kids to McDonalds and so we were just not home.

Today:
Our bearded dragon lizard may be dead, dying or hibernating....we are not sure which. So the kids were stressing over her all day and they feel bad and that makes me feel bad and it's just tiring. The music teacher was sick today too so I had to do music time plus Art and P.E....makes for a very long day
Get home this evening and have to gather all the garbage together since tomorrow is trash day and Dan should take the cans up after work. A bigger job then normal...the can was so full to overflowing that I could fill another whole bag with the stuff balanced on top! I guess I am the only one who takes it outside!
It's also one of those days where the sound of arguing is absolutely making my skin crawl and I think a good nights sleep would make me feel better.

I am going to make dinner, crawl into bed and if I get my wish be asleep by 9:00.

No comments: