Pages

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Saturday at the house...

Today I am trying to finish my spring cleaning....I am so tired of the fact that this house will not stay clean....doesn't help any having 7 people living in it!
I have decided that the other three family member who are not married or been birthed by me are not all slobs...just 2 of them! The 11 year old does keep things relatively clean...I mean she is a typical 11 year old but she does try! My 2 children are on the messy end and we are working on this.!
So today I have cleaned. I am a cleaning machine...not sure what my darling husband has planned for today but I think it may involve yard work(YUCK!) don't get me wrong, I enjoy being outside but I don't enjoy mowing the grass or digging in flower beds! I have a black thumb when it comes to plants...that's Dan's gift! So maybe while he is doing yard work I can work on our bedroom...the bad thing about working opposite shifts is that we aren't both awake at convenient times for cleaning purposes and the room needs some work!

No comments: