Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

They can be helpful!

Janea is determined to be more organized, on top of everything, helpful girl this year. Here's some steps she is taking to make her life more organized: She created a daily chart or checklist of things she needs to do...One page is enough for 5 weeks!
Here's a closer look at the chart...
Her chore for today was to clean and vacumm the living room...Not bad! I think I could get used to this...we are still working on getting the remaining boxes unpacked but she did a great job on the floor!

Jaron's into playing with odd things... yesterday he was playing with the case of bottled water...and today I found them all in a circle without the labels!



Their experiments were over before I got out the camera and they didn't work the way they had planned...oh well! They had fun creating things! I love my busy bees!

No comments: