Pages

Saturday, September 6, 2008

God is in Control

I have been reminded of this truth this week. I am not in control of what happens in our life. It is out of my hands....and you know what that's okay. I know that God has plans for us and that His ways are better than ours! It's a hard lesson to learn and not one that I do well but I do accept and realize that God is bigger than our stresses, that He is stronger than our problems and that He wants the best for us. So I continue to trust that what He has in store for us will be more than sufficient for our life at this point. He has brought us to a new place to live, given us a vehicle to drive and will provide the jobs that we need to make our bills and glorify HIM. I am thankful for where we are now and the feeling of contentness that He has given us. I can't always say that I am content but right now I truly feel content! Thank you God for all that you do for us!

No comments: