Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sin's little curse

There are days I wish I could go back in time and yell at Eve from the Bible! I would yell at her for eating that forbidden fruit and causing all women for the rest of all time to have problems that are strictly for women. God added to the pain of childbirth and other women centric issues because of her sin. I know that God made our bodies to work perfectly and to glorify Him. I also love all the complex systems and workings of the body...I don't like the things that have come with sin....all the many problems that women get the challenge of facing...these are things that have come with us falling away from God and His perfectness and I really don't like them. I love God for His faithfulness and I appreciate all that He has given us but I do wish that we could have stopped Adam and Eve and their sinning so that we could live in a Perfect World...makes me wish for HEAVEN all the more!

No comments: