Pages

Monday, October 6, 2008

It's definitely Monday!

It's been a crazy day! Here's a run down of the craziness:

*Overslept, on a cold morning!~

* Go to pack Jaron's lunch--can't find his lunchbox!

*Pack lunches, put Jaron,s in a gray bag--he freaks out!

* Jaron refuses to leave house without his lunch box...have to physically help him on the bus!

* Leave for work and call the school to talk to Jaron's teacher...find out lunch box is at school on his desk!

* Get to my work, my co-teacher is sick today and I am on my own, the closet and desk are locked...no lesson plan, no copies nothing. No big deal normally, but I usually just assist, not run things, and I am still adjusting to a new place where I am not the lead teacher... our challenging kids decide to be a little more challenging since things are different!

*Make it through morning, and nap and get things done then told can leave early....get busy forget to leave...stay til 3:25 Find myself already clocked out at work. Not sure how that will effect my pay check but I don't really care anymore!

So that's a little bit of the craziness...Iam so thankful to be home and relaxing! A good nights sleep will make everything feel better! Good news, Jaron brought home his lunch bag! YEAH! Tomorrow should be a better day...and I am completely planned for tomorrow in case my co-teacher is still sick!

No comments: