Pages

Monday, October 13, 2008

Fair???

I give Dan credit...he stepped up took the day off and watched the kiddos today since they did not have school. Plus he has been working some incredibly long hours..50-54 hour weeks...that'll wear you out. Well, he got sleep today, didn't do a whole lot, and he's resting again...whereas I worked an 8 hour day and then cooked dinner when I got home and I am doing laundry...so I'm asking the question...is this fair??? I don't want to complain but sometimes it's harder at night when he's home for the day then if he had just gone to work! I'm tired so I think I will be going to bed earlier tonight! I do appreciate him watching the kiddos, they hadn't broken anything and everyone was happy tonight when I got home so it's not all bad...I'm just jealous!

No comments: