Pages

Thursday, October 2, 2008

In a nutshell

I am feeling overwhelmed at the moment. I am slightly stressed and upset. I am feeling like the world is in the process of righting itself after being topsy-turvy for a long time. It's not a bad feeling nor a good feeling but it is a different feeling. I am adjusting to finding my place in the classroom where I am not stepping on the lead teachers toes. I am adjusting to my new work schedule and the rushing that I now do in the mornings and getting home from work. I am adjusting to finding time to clean house and developing strategies to keep it from becoming a chaos situation. I am trusting God to meet our needs until the two paychecks become a regular occurance. I am struggling with not seeing my husband every day and having to do all our communicating by phone or email again. I am adjusting to being a good mom and not knowing every little thing that happens at school and having to trust that the teachers are dealing with things in an appropriate manner. I am so glad that life is once again becoming what it needs to be, I am working on making it the best it can be and enjoying the place that we are in our life right now.

No comments: