Pages

Friday, October 31, 2008

I should have called in sick!

I really don't enjoy having school on Halloween. It just makes kids crazy and then they drive their teachers crazy.

On the Pre Kindergarten level we had a non typical day. We did not do our normal curriculum even though we did try to follow some of the schedule. So today I got to plan our day.

We made paper pumpkins and decorated them with silly faces.

We used shaving cream to practice writing our names and writing words!

We carved a pumpkin and then watched it glow at nap time where no one slept!

We roasted pumpkin seeds, and ate yummy treats at our halloween party.

We enjoyed dressing up as different things and oh my word they about drove me crazy!

All in all it was a decent day but it was long...I was so ready for everything to be done! Lucky for us Halloween is on a Saturday next year!

No comments: