Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Overbooked Wednesday...

to coin a phrase from Janea! It was one mighty busy day!

I had Parent Teacher conferences today. Both went about the way that I expected. Jaron is doing well academically and is struggling with the social aspects that go along with PDD! His teacher was relieved that I was aware of the struggles and was not stressing about them. We discussed some ideas that may work and she will keep me posted on his behavior. He is not being bad or causing trouble he just is doing things that are not completely typical for a child his age. Janea is doing well, top of her class in every subject...no big surprise. Her teacher is recommending she be tested for the gifted program and I am encouraged and intimidated by that.

AWANA tonight! Janea passed 5 sections...Jaron none. He is intimidated by John 3:16 and is not wanting to memorize it. We will be working on this this week.

The kiddos both had perfect attendence for the first semester and Jaron earned a certificate for being the Perfect Passenger on Bus 36! So all in all I am a happy momma!

No comments: