Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today we spent the day at home and at Grandma's.

We ate lots of yummy food, and yummy pie made from pumpkins that I had picked myself from the pumpkin patch!

We laughed at cried as we played UNO! The kids, me, Aunt Wendy, and the Grandparents had lots of fun being competetive with one another.

We got our game plan together for buying Christmas presents and starting shopping tomorrow as we decide which crowds to brave and how early to brave them.

I am thankful for the opportunity to be with family. The blessing of a full table, full bellies and leftovers! I am thankful for the home I have to live in, the shelter over our heads and the furnace that helps to keep us warm. I am thankful for my eccentric mother who decided to do something new and exciting to decorate her kitchen for the upcoming Christmas season and my fabulous father who goes along with her craziness and my sister who makes us all laugh so much.

I am thankful for my children, who keep me on my toes, fill my life with joy and stress me out from time to time.

I am thankful for my husband, who loves me and works hard for his family.

I am thankful for my Salvation and the gift of the Savior who died on the cross to take away my sins. I am thankful that my children are learning to know God, I am thankful for the sweet prayers they say and the decisions that they are making at a young age.

I am THANKFUL this Thanksgiving! Thank you God for all the blessings of this life!

No comments: