Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Working Mom Blues

There is more that I would like to do today around the house.

It's already 8:20pm, the kids are in bed, homework is done, we went to McDonalds night for school, got stuff for our Operation Christmas Child boxes and for leader appreciation night tomorrow. There is household stuff I want to do...organizing and sorting, fixing and such.

That will have to wait for another day. We had other priorities and I have to be at work early tomorrow so I can't be up all night long fixing things. It's the working mom blues, something always has to be put aside for something else.

On a plus note, I have been able to maintain the neatness of my kitchen over the last few days and that is a good step in the right direction for better household habits! Gotta keep myself on track!

No comments: