Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Where did my baby go?

I can't believe how old my kids are. They are 9 years old and 7 years old. They are more responsible than they have ever been and still irresponsible as well.

Janea is on Student Council at her school this year. That's so grown up sounding. She's a member of STUCO. That makes her old. I still can't get over how she is in 4th grade! That's unbelieveable to me, she used to be in diapers and talking to Dora on the TV. Now she's into Disney Channel and more mature shows.

Jaron is growing up as well. He is in first grade and works on his homework when told and completes his work in a timely fashion with few complaints. In my mind he should still be in Preschool. He shouldn't be able to do 2nd grade math but he can! He's growing up so fast too.

I'm missing my babies, and yet I don't ever want to give birth to another baby. I am glad to be out of diapers and waking up in the middle of the night to meet a small one's needs. I like getting to sleep in on Saturdays and let my kids go play outside without having to watch their every step! So I guess it's a good thing that they are growing up and maturing. If they were to stay a baby forever I would be just as worried and stressed just about different things. I like my big kids!

No comments: