Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Wow!

I can't believe that 10 years ago today we were blessed with our wonderful daughter. Its been a lot of fun seeing her grow and mature from a small baby to a blossoming TWEEN! She is now officially double digits and I am a little sad at how big she is....yet I'm proud too. She is becoming a young women, a more complex and interesting individual. We've come so far in the last 10 years and I look forward to seeing her continue to grow and develop as the years go by. She is an awesome person and I love her so much!
We lost many of her small baby pictures during the flood 2 years ago when she had to swim out of the basement. Here is a picture of her around 5 months old. Here she is just a month away from turning 10!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANEA! WE LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!

No comments: