Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Pregnancy Update

Had an Ob appointment on Monday.

Here's what's going on.

In the last month I have lost 5 pounds.

I am further along than thought...by like 3 days. So I am approaching 12 weeks along.

My blood pressure is on target...not too high not too low.

Heard the heartbeat! It was nice and steady at 164 beats per minute. It's anyone's guess at this point whether its a boy or a girl. Old wives tales say if the heartbeat is over 160 its a girl but that's really not always true...it is the gender it is supposed to be and we just have to wait and see what this new little person will be. (personally, I'm thinking girl, but I have been wrong before....we will see)

My morning sickness is starting to dissapate...the only time it is bad now is if I am eating and driving at the same time...then I get to not feeling real good.

No comments: