Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

Whew....is it 6:30 yet?

What a week!

It's Friday finally! Hooray! I'm in love with Friday's...they are the best day ever! I just wish it was 6:30 on Friday...that would mean I am done with work for the week...instead of almost 8:00 in the morning and I am getting ready for work. The kiddos have school activities tonight so it will be a busy evening too.

My job is improving some, I think it helps that I don't feel quite so bad all the time anymore now that I am in my 2nd trimester. My energy is coming back and that is helping with my mood. I will still not say that I love my job...its just a job... and I don't feel like I am doing anything really extraordinary or using my full teaching skills at all but its regular income and it's not the end of the world. I have some really challenging students and I am thankful that they will be transitioning up to the next class in a week! Then a get some new kids and it should hopefully be a different room dynamic and I am hoping a good one. Right now we are working on trying to figure out how long I have to stay at the job before the baby so that I can be a stay at home mom for a while....probably not forever, but for a while...

Jaron's birthday is TUESDAY!!! He is over the moon excited about turning 8!

Baby J is fine...I think...I'm starting to feel flutterings and such...it makes it all seem so much more real. I also am able to eat more and not feel sick all the time and that is a big help...the yuck taste in my mouth is also leaving and for that I am so grateful! Being pregnant in my 30's is nothing like being pregnant in my 20's.

Thursday may be a big day for us...I'll keep you posted....

Well, I have to go and eat and get ready to leave for work soon...I still wish it was the end of the day rather than the beginning but oh well!

No comments: