Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

Things that make me go UGGH!

1. Children who procrastinate on their schoolwork even though you ask, and ask and check and ask, and ask...Janea put off finishing her technology project until the night before it was due and then had a panic attack. She worked for 2 hours past bedtime and is finishing this morning...now I am helping her edit and type it. So I went to bed really late and got up really early!

2. Programs that have unrealistic requirements and don't specify the guidelines.(more on this later)

3. Early mornings and being out of Cran-apple juice....I'm addicted right now to Cran-apple juice and this morning I am drinking Cran-grape juice and it's not the same...

4. Chilly mornings and cold feet...maybe I should go put on socks!

5. Random statements by people who are actually not talking to you but to the computer, the television or the radio.

No comments: