Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Wishing...

There are days I wish that I did Santa and presents from Santa. All our presents are under the tree and wrapped and ready to go.

The kiddos know the True Meaning of Christmas and know that Santa was once a man named Saint Nicholas and that he did good things. They also know that Reindeer don't fly and they don't worry about the Santa side...

the down side is Jaron knows that today is Christmas Eve....or in his mind...I want to open presents NOW!!!! All I have heard all day is things like this...

  • I just want to open one now...
  • Is it time to now...
  • Can I please...just one....I won't ask again I promise....I just want to OPEN ONE PRESENT PLEASE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PLEASE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Why won't you let me Mom??? WHY???

If we were on Santa watch we could just track him or something and then I could put the presents out later....oh well...maybe he'll take a nap this afternoon.

No comments: