Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Struggles

I am struggling with my attitude toward a student. He is struggling and acting out and that is making me not want to be his teacher...I don't like this feeling and so I am struggling.

I am struggling with juggling all the balls that are my life right now and I find that I am dropping more of them all the time...I don't like this feeling and so I am struggling.

I am struggling with the fact that I am who I am and sometimes I am not as kind and considerate as I should be and I hurt people who are in my life...I don't like doing that and so I am struggling.

I am struggling with knowing the best things to do, the right timing of things and seeking God's will for choices and decisions that need to be made. I am struggling with the fact that my timing and my husband's timing for things is different and my contentness isn't always his contentness and I am called to be a help to my husband but I feel like a hindrance and so I am struggling.

"Lord, please take my struggles and turn them into things that are beautiful for you. May I be the wife, mother and teacher that I should be. May my life bring beauty and joy to others. May I have the forgiveness of those I have wronged and know the proper way to humbly ask for forgiveness. Make me more than who I am but turn me into someone who is a reflection of Jesus.."

No comments: