Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I Just Dont' Get It

Why do children tattle ALL the time? Do they think I need to know that Jimmy just ate a booger and they think its gross? Do I really care that Susie looked at Sally funny? I just don't get it...at all...it makes me tired!

Why do weather people get you all excited about the weather and stressed and then they are ALWAYS super wrong? They predict BIG SNOW...you get no snow...they predict little snow you get a FOOT! Why must we play God and try to control the weather....I just don't get it.! Why do I fall for all the hooopla every year as well....I don't get that either!

Why does my back hurt when I sleep, why do my feet hurt when I sing, why does my head hurt when I stand??? Shouldn't my head hurt from thinking, my throat from singing and sleeping make all the stuff go away??? I just don't get it!

Why do some mothers dress their kids in like 50 layers and then the day is warm and the parents show up in short sleeves and they still make their kids wear a thick coat and a hat??? They can run around in summer clothes but their kids can't??? I just don't get it???

Why do little kids tell you all day long they are tired and yet when given the opportunity to rest and relax and sleep they fight sleep with every fiber of their little selves??? I just don't get it.

I'm sitting here shaking my head and pondering these pointless questions...why...I don't know I guess I just don't get it!

No comments: