Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

Soaring

I was driving home today from a very long day at work. Today was Parent Teacher Conference Day and I have the most students in my class and so my conferences seem to take the longest...I didn't leave work until nearly 7...way later than my normal 3:50 time of heading home.

I'm driving home and enjoying the beautiful sun kissed skies, and I saw the most wonderful sight. A beautiful hawk just soaring through the air. Dipping, coasting, gliding, hanging...it was so awe-inspiring. It was truly a majestic sight!

Honestly, its moments like these where I am just in shock that anyone could believe that their is not a Creator. There is no such thing as chance and I can't believe that chaos can create beauty. It's amazing that someone would think that thinks happen without design and intelligence behind it.

No comments: