Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Grrr...Updated

I want Mexican food REALLY BAD!

It's not in the budget.

I don't want to cook dinner tonight...

Going out is not in the budget!

We have plenty of food in the house and most of it is not hard to make but I don't want to cook and I don't want to clean up the kitchen and I just want to be lazy.

But it not in the Budget!!!!

Budgeting stinks!

****THIS IS ALSO A BIT OF A PREGNANCY FRUSTRATION****

So I had a major pity party. I cried and then I cooked dinner. Dan was willing to take me out to make me feel better but I know that if I did that I wouldn't feel better it would be a Bandaid fix. So I made Basil Parmesean chicken with pasta...and it was good. Wasn't completely what I wanted but it was tasty, filling and so far hasn't given me heartburn.

Budgeting may stink but so does making huge mistakes with your money. I am thankful for the opportunity to grow through this whole thing and not let my hormones and other pregnancy related frustrations get the better of me!

No comments: