Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Spring Break

The kiddos are on Spring Break this week. So life is different...not bad just different!

This week is the AWANA Grand Prix...tomorrow night! We have been working on cars, working on painting, working on driving Momma insane!!!! I will be so glad to have this project finished!

I've been taking pictures...but I haven't uploaded them yet...will do that soon...sorry!

Today I worked and got half of the baby room better under control. I worked primarily on the closet...and it's looking pretty good if I do say so myself. Janea's also working on getting her room straightened up. Jaron's isnt' too bad since we just recently moved him downstairs to the basement.

So life is progressing...the baby belly is getting bigger...and another pair of pants doesn't fit...I'm so looking forward to getting dressed without feeling and looking like a contortionist!

The weather is also gorgeous and the kids can go outside to play! YEAH!!!! Looking forward to maybe seeing 70 tomorrow! WAHOO....Spring may be on it's way!

No comments: