I'm finding little things matter more when you have a newborn. Here are some little things that have made my week...
1. Meals prepared by church friends...not having to cook is a blessing.
2. SHOWERS...make one tired mama feel somewhat human again.
3. Cute baby stuff...makes the tiredness kinda melt away.
4. Big kids who help...entertaining the baby is easier with 2 helpers!
5. 5-10 minutes getting to recharge my batteries reading a book or something...refreshes the spirit!
6. Daddy babysitting...Dan watched the baby on Tuesday so that the big kids and I could go to Culver's night for Jaron's school...they survived, we had fun...a win win situation!