Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

The Helpfulness of Being Prepared

Now that I have gone back to work it's been important for me to stay on top of little things.

Case in point...lunches for the family.  On Monday-Wednesday I have to be out the door pretty early and that makes for a more rushed morning but I have figured out to pack out the lunch stuff into small packages on the weekend so all I have to do is grab and go...and it works so well!

I've also discovered that I can get all the baby stuff together the night before and I even sometimes pack it in the car the night before so all I have to do is grab the carrier and the bottle that must be refrigerated before I go.  Makes life easier.

I also have been working on signing all paperwork from the kids early the day they bring it home so I don't have to worry about it the next morning...we're still perfecting this one but it is nice to have a few minutes in the morning where I can do things like blog instead of running around the house like a chicken with my head cut off!

No comments: