Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Randomness

The kiddos and I are on Christmas break...no I don't call it WINTER BREAK or WINTER HOLIDAY....I celebrate Christmas and for me this will always be Christmas Break!

I missed having a Christmas Break last year....this year I am enjoying it....or I am trying to enjoy it...despite having a moody preteen in the house and a rambunctios 9 year old who loves video games more than anything except maybe eating and who uses to much ketchup but that's neither here or there...

My goal for Christmas Break is to get a plan together for the family for chores and stuff to help keep this house more BABY proof since Jayden is a ninja and can find things he shouldn't have faster than any baby should be able to and because the messiness is getting to me.  I don't enjoy not being able to find things that I need easily, I am tired when I get home from work and I don't want to spend all evening trying to get things under control and seriously I am thinking of joining a nudist colony just to cut back on the LAUNDRY....how is it that adding another person to the household brings so much LAUNDRY....I think they are like bunnies and multiply.

I've also decided to pair down my wardrobe....SOME...not completely but I have quite a few shirts that no longer cover my belly when I raise my arms or I have had them for a while and I frankly need some new stuff and I can't fit it all in the drawers in my room which is contributing to my laundry problems.  Oh the joys of living where clothing is affordable and we have extra money to spend on it!

I'm thinking of resolutions.  New Years is right around the corner and I need some goals for all of us to work on in the coming year.  I need to be PURPOSEFUL in what I strive to have us acheive as a family, what I want to accomplish as an individual and how I can be more supportive to my husband.  I don't want to fail in my endeavors this year. 

I'm also going to attempt the Project 365...where you take a picture a day for an entire year....I am curious to see how our life will enfold in pictures....it's a cool project when done well and I am excited to attempt it!

Well, that's a little bit of the randomness in my brain...hard to believe that there are only 4 more days until 2012....

No comments: