Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Difference a Year Makes

I've been reflecting on the changes that have occured over the last year.  The difference I see and the perspective I have gained are great.  I'm thankful

Winter:  Last winter I was STRESSED out.  We had a very very Snowy winter complete with a Blizzard!  This winter has been warm, we have had less than an inch of snow for the entire winter so far and I've not had to worry about snow days at all.  In fact, some days I have had to remind the kids to wear a coat!  What a difference a year makes.

Baby:  Last year I was pregnant and freaking out that I couldn't be a mom to 3.  Well, turns out I can be a mom to 3.  The baby is doing really well, we are enjoying him very much.  It's hard work to have a baby in the house but I do have a great husband and helpful big kids and that makes it great.  We also have been so blessed with a wonderful babysitter who takes such great care of Jayden so I can work. 

JOB:  It's nice to have a job I like.  Last year I was contemplating quitting and freaking out about finances.  This year I have a great job, looking forward to summer and next year and I genuinelly enjoy what I am doing.  I have a rough class at times but honestly I love what I do!

So that's a bit of a difference between then and now. I certainly enjoying what I am doing now and this year more than my memory of last year.

No comments: