Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Picking through the Piles

Since I am on Spring Break for a whole week and the kids only get 2 days we are spending time at home. It'll be a week of stuff that normally doesn't occur. We have Awana Grand Prix this Wednesday night so last night was time trials so we are painting our cars and getting them glued together and weighed and measured.

I am also using this week to Spring Clean...my house has become a big pile of junk and stuff this winter. I am attempting to sort through all the piles and bring the house back under control. Over the weekend Dan went through another pile of flood stuff that we had brought with us. We went from 3 small shelf units full of stuff to 3 boxes under Jaron's bed. We now have piles of garbage in our cans but I will let the Garbage men worry about that! We have piles of leaves outside that need to go into Leaf bags to be hauled away and Janea and I will tackle that later. We are working on making the house a bright cheery clean place for the Spring! It's nice!

No comments: