Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Year keeps on Marching Along

Wow! I can't believe March is already over! It's been a good month but boy has it gone by fast.

Some fast facts from March:
  • I turned 32 and had a Wonderful Birthday!
  • I had 6 days off from school--wahoo!
  • I made beef stew at least 4 times...I'm trying to perfect my recipe!
  • The kids made it through another month with no sickness...both have perfect attendance for the first 3 quarters!
  • Dan and I got to have 2 Friday afternoon dates since I was off school and he doesn't work Fridays!
  • I learned 3 new Bible verses with the kids at school and several more with the kids in AWANA.
  • Awana Grand Prix was this month and Jaron took 3rd place in design...we still have yet to win for speed.
  • I have a greater love for my family, a bigger heart for my God and I desire to know HIM more!
Some quick goals for the Month of April:
  • Complete all the work I have put on myself at work!( I may have bit off more than I can chew!)
  • Enjoy my family all the time....especially when I am tired and not feeling good.
  • Figure out our family vacation plans for June.

No comments: