Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Time with the Kids

Last night was a Girls Night/Boys Night. Jaron and Daddy got to spend the evening together and Janea and I got to too! We did different things but spent some quality one on one time with the children. Next time, Dan and Janea will do something and Jaron and I will hang out together!
Daddy and Jaron spent the evening shoe shopping and playing Jaron's new Spongebob Video Game! They had a good time together!

Janea and I got to go and see the Calvary production of "Annie Get Your Gun"! Grandma and Grandpa Spry were involved with the production and so we got front row seats! We had an enjoyable time together seeing the play and now we have songs stuck in our head! My favorites being "Anything You Can Do I Can Do Better, and Sun in the Morning and the Moon at Night"

I treasure these moments of time with the kids where we get to do something fun and not nagging to get something done! We just spent time enjoying being together! Its such a blessing!

No comments: