Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Relishing the Silence

It's not often quiet here in the Jonathan household. We are often running around shooting each other with dart guns(future post), jumping off the furniture, talking a mile a minute, soaking Momma's bathroom, watching TV, singing, dancing, playing, and enjoying. Some evenings I think I will go crazy from the loudness of it all! I do contribute to the noise so I am not shifting the blame just some days it's amazing how loud we are.

Weekday mornings are a pleasure....I get up before the kids and I get a silent house. I have time to think, to plan, to meditate, to pray, to just say awww...and on the mornings when I am up and the house is quiet those are good days. I am filled with peace and don't have the rush of a busy morning and gettting everyone out the door.

I relish this time to feel like I am gathering my thoughts, to spend time with God on a deep level, to not answer a million questions...it's so wonderful!

No comments: