Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Top 5 Today...

1. Good news...Dan made it safely to his adventure this weekend and should be good for the rest of the weekend. We will miss him but he needed to go and that's cool so we will welcome him home on Monday!

2. Volleyball...practice tonight...we had 12 people there and so we got in some good playing.! As usual I laughed a lot!

3. 5 days of school left!

4. Jaron's asthma was acting up today but an inhaler treatment and some rest made him feel much better. Praise God for modern medicine!

5. Gorgeous blue skies...we've gone almost a full week with no rain!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I missed volleyball when there were so many people. Stupid dumb elbow. Thanks for the comment. I know it's what I am supposed to do, but it doesn't make it easier. He'll get me through though.