Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Fun with my Honey

Dan and I got to go on a date last night! Yeah!

Last week was Teacher Appreciation week at school and I got a number of gifts from my students. One student gave me a $25 gift card to either Chili's or On the Border(it was technically for 4 restaraunts but we don't typically go to the others) and another student gave me a $10 gift card to AMC. I was very excited about both!

So last night Dan and I went to On the Border for dinner...super yummy! We both enjoyed fajitas but we got two different kinds and two different sauces so that we could share! I love sharing! We thoroughly enjoyed our dinner! Then we went and saw the new Star Trek movie! Loved it too...so good...so not what I was expecting but in an awesome way! We had a good time of enjoying a movie without the kids!

All in all a great evening together and a way to celebrate Dan's birthday a week late! The kids also had a great time with Grandma and Grandpa...they went fishing and out for pizza...so we were all happy and had a very nice time together! It was a real blessing to enjoy a night out on the town and not have to pay an arm and a leg to do it! Also a much needed reconnection between Dan and I!

No comments: