Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

Top 5 tonight!

Here are my top 5 reasons that I enjoy playing Sand Volleyball with my church friends!

1. We laugh a lot...we aren't really that good but we make up for it by laughing at how bad we are! Some of our shots are so bad its hysterical!

2. My kids play outside and have fun too...the church we play at on Monday nights has a playground right next to the volleyball court...the kids play on the playground...I get to play with the ball.

3. Stress relief...there is something so wonderful about hitting a ball that it makes me feel so good. Plus the endorphins get going and I feel really good!

4. Exfoliation...playing in sand is a great exfoliater! It's awesome!

5. Have I mentioned that I enjoy hitting something???? This honestly is the greatest thing for me!~

No comments: