Pages

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Changing

I am addicted to caffiene...if you know me you know that...enough said.

I am not giving up caffiene, I am not giving up pop...enough said.

I am trying to wean myself off my dependence on pop and caffiene. I am trying to add more water to my diet, I am trying to make myself adopt a healthier lifestyle including drinking lots of water and eating more fruits and vegetables. I am 32 years old and I need to have better habits.

I will still drink Dr. Pepper, just in more moderation. I was up to a 2 liter a day...not good. So I am trying for one glass in the morning and one in the afternoon. I'm also trying to start enjoying iced tea it's hard but I am trying...we'll see how it goes.

1 comment:

Gail said...

A two liter a day?!?! =-) It's not easy to kick bad habits, but I always figure that developing discipline in one area helps out in other areas as well. Hope you're doing well and enjoy your up-coming vacation. Yeah for you! I'm sure your ready for it!