Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

Kicking my Butt!

This pregnancy is kicking my butt.

I'm exhausted! Frequently feel nausous, have a general yuckiness to my tastebuds and at times I feel like I could sleep standing up.

Working is also taking a chore on me. My hours feel incredibly long since I don't get off work until 6:30. The schedule is more taxing than I anticipated. I've spoken to one of the directors and I am hoping that she is able to find me slighly better hours.

Our due date is April 25th. However, both of the older kids were early so I am anticipating an earlier delivery...we will have to see, each baby seems to tell me when they want to come so I don't know what will happen.

The kids are excited, especially Jaron. He is looking forward to being the older brother as well as the younger brother. He keeps asking if its a boy or a girl...and yes I will be finding out...

Well that's a little of what is going on with me...I'll keep you all posted on how I'm feeling and how big I start to get...

No comments: